Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sketch Saturday - Challenge #118

Another fabulous Sketch Saturday challenge.  This week I used the newly released "Polly, Dolly and William" from Michelle Perkett Studios. I hope you'll pop over and take a look at her gorgeous images.  There's something for everyone!!

We were provided with this amazing sketch.


This is my entry for the challenge.


I replaced the sentiment with flowers, since the sentiment was already part of the image.  The designer paper is from Scenic Route.  I have been dying to use my new Garden Trellis punch by Martha Stewart.  It was one of my gifts, my daughter and son-in-law brought with them when they visited last week.  I am a very lucky lady!!   The flowers and leaves were cut with my Cricut, I used the Accent Essentials cartridge.  I embossed the background paper with the Polka Dot folder by Cuttlebug.  Then I added a few gems, and some glitter with my Sakura glitter pen, and voila a finished card!

I just want to remind you that their is currently a blog hop and challenge running on Michelle Perkett's blog.  You can find all the information Here.

Thanks for stopping by and having a peek.  Have a great week-end everyone!

Marilyn

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Marilyn! The colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marilyn I think your card is just fabulous! I'm so glad I could read about how you made it, I like your flowers and to know you made them with your Cricut is really neat. I have a Silhouette and need to see if I can find some layered flowers like you have they're beautiful! Great job with the sketch too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I love the strong blue and green colors. Thanks for playing with us at Sketch Saturday!

    ReplyDelete