Saturday, August 7, 2010

Tiddly Inks Challenge #15 - Fit For A Princess!


Ever have that feeling that you forgot something, but for the life of you, you can't remember!  Well, that happened to me this morning.  I was checking my notes and realized that I hadn't done my card yet for the Tiddly Inks challenge.  That will teach me for thinking "I have two weeks, that's plenty of time"!  Anyway, I managed to get it done today, and still have time to spare.
The theme was to make a card or project fit for a "Princess".  I used the adorable "Everyday Princess", and chose the colors Purple and Turquoise.  I am very happy with  how she turned out.  I was fooling around with some flowers I cut with the one of the Cricut cartridges, and came up with this flower, turned out quite cute.  Since it was all about Princesses, I used some brand new DP and card stock, only the best for my Princess!!

I am also entering this card in the
Polly Craft Challenge #55 - Fit For A Princess.

Card Recipe:
Neenah Card Stock
Copics
Designer Paper - BoBunny - Peacock Lane Tweet
BoBunny - Candy Jewels
Bazzill Card Stock
Crafters Companion Sentiment from Popcorn Bear
Crafts - Gems
Offray Ribbon

Thanks for taking the time to stop and browse.  Hope you are having a great week-end.

Marilyn

9 comments:

  1. I love the beautiful colors! The turquoise is obviously my fav, but purple is a great complimentary color to it! This is so fab!!!

    Thanks for playing along with the Tiddly Inkers this challenge!
    HUGS!
    ~Lissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marilyn....I forgot to tell you the other day that I love the pic of Toby and Owen at the top of your blog! They look so cute together! Your princess card is gorgeous! I didn't realize purple and turquoise look so good together! Love it! Your flower turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Donna! Great colours and I love what you did with the ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it is gorgeous.....glad you remembered. :) I would have remembered Tuesday after the challenge was done. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to add that I like the blog change. The kiddo and puppy at top are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marilyn! Thanks for leaving the nice comment on my blog for my Dino Card! In answer to your ?... I have Elements 6. I got it for christmas last year and I hated it at first, but I'm surprised at what you can do with it! Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marilyn, this card is absolutely beautiful. I love your color choices and the flowers turned out wonderfully. You could of told us you had worked on this for a lot longer, and we would have believed you. I also love the new picture of your grandson with his pup.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, Marilyn!! love how you colored the image and the DP!! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sooo adorable Marilyn!! What a sweet image and I love the colors you used! ...thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete