Thursday, September 23, 2010

Color Create Challenge Sponsored by Sassy Studio Designs!

Happy Thursday!  SSD is proud to sponsor the Color Create Challenge.  So what do you have to do!  Create a card using only white.  You can color your image, but all cardstock, embellishments, flowers, ribbons, etc.. must be white.  This is one of my favourite challenges.  Of course, don't forget you might  be the winner of  some Sassy Studio digital images!



This is the lovely "Rapunzel Honey" from the September release.  I paper pieced her dress, and colored the rest of the image with copics.  The gorgeous embossed paper in the background, is some I have had in my stash for a while, not sure who makes it.  I cut out an oval with the Spellbinders oval die, and attached the image to it.  I used the scalloped oval die on white vellum paper, and layered it behind the image.  I then glued some seed beeds on the scallops, and on the butterflies body.  I made the flower using my Cricut Wildcard cartridge, and the same cartridge for the branches of leaves.  The butterfly and border punch is by Martha Stewart.   The sentiment is from Kraftin' Kimmie.

I am also entering this card in the following challenges"
Incy Wincy - Challenge #60 All White!
All Sorts - Challenge Week 70 3 Punches!
A Spoonful Of Sugar - Challenge #122 Anything Goes!

Well, there you have it, thanks for popping by and having a peek!  Have a great day.

Marilyn

5 comments:

  1. OMGoodnes Marilyn! I love these all white cards! That embossed paper is GORGEOUS! Your flowers are always so beautiful! Rapunzel's hair is so awesome with perfect highlights! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thi is so beautiful Marilyn, never thought of doing an all white card before, and your's is the 2nd I've seen & I love it, just stunning!
    Thanks for joining my challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card so elegant love the image...x

    Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs Kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very stunning card & Beautifully done Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
    Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT
    Win some free Digi's Here till the 30th

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab card, Thanks for joining in this weeks Incy Wincy Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete