Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Craftalicious Challenge #7 - Purple and Green!


This challenge was "right up my alley", I love the color combo Purple and Green.  This beautiful image was created by Michelle Perkett, she is called "Willow The Autumn Fairy" and she is one of many of my favourites by the artist.  You can find all Michelle's beautiful digital images at  her Etsy Store, and she is currently running a challenge at her blog.  The theme is Faux Stitching, you must use one of her images on your card/project, for the chance to win a $10.00 gift certificate at her store.

I used my Cricut to cut all the scalloped squares, and to make the grunge flower, (least I think it's a grunge flower).  The cricut cartridge is called Accent Essentials.  This was my first attempt at a grunge flower, and I think it turned out pretty good.  The designer papers are by Martha Stewart, and the card stock is from A/C.

I hope you are all having a great week so far.  Thanks for stopping by!

Marilyn

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely, I really like the clean, fresh colours

    Thanks so much for playing along at Craftalicious this week

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card i love the image its gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete