Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dare To Be Sassy Thursday - Fairy Tale Theme!

Hi, and welcome to another fabulous Sassy Thursday!  This week is all about Fairy Tales, and Lindsay has just released some cute Little Honey's that would be perfect for this challenge.  Head on over to her Sassy Studio Store, where you fill find lots of gorgeous images to chose from!  This week I used the adorable "Snow White Little Honey", and here is what I came up with.


I used my copics to color her, except for the bottom of her dress and bow, I paper pieced it. Then I layered her on oval and scalloped Spellbinder dies. The wonderful sentiment is from Create With TLC, she has so many great word arts to chose from.  I used my new Martha Stewart Flower Shower border punch, on the red card stock.  The gorgeous embossing is from the Cuttlebug Kassie's Brocade folder.  Ribbons and flowers are from my stash. 

I am also entering her in the following challenge:
Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Challenge #35 Emma's Sketch.

I hope you will join our challenge this week, and who wouldn't love a chance to win some amazing Sassy Studio images.  Don't forget to link up your entry at the SSD blog.  Good ladies!

Marilyn

4 comments: