Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dare To Be Sassy Thursday - Girls Rule, Boys Drool!

Hi, and welcome to another Thursday challenge at SSD.  It's all about girls!  Make a card or project that uses one of Lindsay's images and create something girly!  You can find all the amazing ditial images at Sassy Studio Designs store.

I also have a sneak peek for you of SSD's October 1st release, and let me tell you they are amazing!!
As you know, or may not know Halloween is my favourite holiday!  So this is my version of a "Girly" halloween card.  Let me introduce you to our newest addition to the SSD family, "Bride of Frankenstein".



Well, didn't I tell you they were amazing.  I didn't use traditional  halloween colors, because I wanted to enter this in a card challenge, and their theme was to use Purple and Silver.

The fence and sentiment were cut with my brand new "Little Monsters" Cricut cartridge, and I am lovin" it!  The flower I made, using the smallest round scalloped Spellbinders die cut.  I added a brad, and some Martha Stewart black glitter to the flower.  I embossed the purple card stock with the Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder.  The designer paper is from the dollar store.  I had a stamp for bats, so I just glittered them and then cut them out.

I am also entering the following challenges:
Burtonesque Dolls - Challenge #20 Edward Scissorhands, Sketch.
Saturday Challenge - Challenge #102 Purple and Silver.
Practical Scrappers - Stamps.

Don't forget to link up your project to the SSD blog, for your chance to win some sassy images!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

Marilyn

8 comments:

  1. Fab card

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo! She's Eviliscious! Awesome coloring and I love the scrolly fence and the bats! The purple looks great with the silver!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marilyn, great card, the colors are great, love her hair!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marilyn,
    this is fabulous and you have coloured her so beautifully, thanks for joining us at SCSC: 102 Purple & Silver Good luck, Hugs Bridget x. SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is geat! Love your coloring here, it´s amazing! and the center of the flower with that spider is a wonderful detail! you didn´t let anything out here! beautiful card, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice. Love the stamp you've used.

    ReplyDelete