Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dare To Be Sassy Thursday - Something Other Than A Card!

Hi, and good morning, it's time for another SSD challenge, and it's a beauty!  Using one of SSD's images create anything but a card.


This adorable image is called "Baby It's Cold Outside" which you can find at Lindsay's store.  I know you are thinking this looks like a card, but it's not!  I made a CD cover, I received the instructions on how to make one from Whimsey Doodles.  It's super easy. 


This is the inside where you slip in the CD.  I made mine christmasy, figuring you could use it to send a CD of either pictures or christmas music, but you could decorate it anyway you want, and create a theme.

As usual I colored her with Copics.  I used the Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder, and the Martha Stewart Lace border punch.  This took no time at all to put together.

I hope you will join our challenge this week, and don't forget you have a chance to win some gorgeous SSD images.  Have a great day!

Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment