Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday Challenge #123 - All Things Winged!


The image I used for the Flutter By Wednesday challenge is from Lili Of the Valley, and it's called "Fairies Bouquet"., and of course it fits in with the challenge theme, "All Things Winged".

So I colored her with copics, and layered the image on green Bazzill card stock.  The blue and green card stock was embossed with the Cuttlebug Swirls folder.  The border punch is from Martha Stewart, and it's called Scallop Dot edger.  The designer paper is from Best Creations.  I made the photo corners myself, using the Martha Stewart lace border punch, and then added a gem.

I guess you are wondering why there is ribbon sticking out of the side of the card!  Well, that's because it is a  pocket card.


I added a cute "Thank You" sentiment from Create With TLC.

Thanks for popping by, and having a look!

Marilyn

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet!! Just darling! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete