Wednesday, September 8, 2010

For Fun Challenges Sponsored by SSD!

Hi, Today Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring a challenge over at For Fun Challenges.  There challenge is to use Black, White and 1 color. 


I used one of the releases that came out in August.  This cutie is called "Air Force Honey", one of many you can find at Lindsays Store. I can't believe how dark the black turned out in this picture.  What was great about making this card, is that I used up odd size papers I had left.  I cut the image out and then used the Cricut to cut the scalloped circle.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.

I am also entering this card at Saturday Challenge - Challenge #99 Clean and Simple.

I hope you participate in this challenge, and I would like to remind you today is the last day to enter the Dare To Be Sassy Thursday Challenge at the SSD blog.  The theme is "Fairy Tale Inspired" and you could win 2 SSD images of your choice.  Hope to see you there!

Have a great day everyone, and thanks for coming by!

Marilyn

4 comments:

  1. Ooohhh this is so beautiful! love the color you chose and how you colored the image, such beautiful image!!
    have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design....
    Thanks so much for joining SCSC this week and good luck
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card ! i was looking for cards to add on my collection i come to your blog and your card really attracted me .

    Plastic business cards 
    Plastic Card

    ReplyDelete