Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Inspirational Card Sketch Challenge Sponsored by SSD!

Sassy Studio is sponsoring another challenge this week, and it is at Inspirational Card Sketch.  Some lucky participant will have a chance to win some of Lindsay's gorgeous digital images.  You can find all her sassy girls Here.

For this challenge I used "Princess Aurora Honey", one of the new releases for September.


I love the color combo brown (chocolate) and a peachy pink together.  So I used some designer paper I got at the dollar store, and A/C card stock.  I embossed the brown with the Kassie's Brocade Cuttlebug folder.  I made the rosebuds with leftover cardstock.  The sentiment is from Kraftin' Kimmie.

I hope you will participate in this week challenge, and I would like to remind you there is currently a challenge going on at SSD's Blog.  The theme is "Fairy Tale Inspired", and you have a chance to win two SSD images of your choice.

Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by.

Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment