Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sassy Studio Designs - September Release!

Hello there!
September 1st already, wow hard to believe, but with September comes the new Sassy releases, and let me tell you they are awesome!  You can get them all at the Sassy Studio Store, and I have a couple to show you.  If you have been checking our blogs or on Paper Craft Planet, you may have seen some sneak peeks!


This is the "Little Mermaid", one of the new Little Honeys.  I remember watching the little mermaid with my girls, many many moons ago, but she wasn't as cute as this Little Honey! 

I cut out different size circles with my cricut, to layer the image on, and then I used the Easter cartridge to cut out the doily.  I also used the Martha Stewart Scalloped Dot edger punch for trim under the pink ribbon.  The gorgeous DP is by Best Creations.

My next card is also a Little Honey, she's "Briar Rose".  Can you guess the theme Lindsay went with, yep it's Disney fairy tale characters.


I love the Little Honey's, they are so much fun to color, and these new ones are amazing, and just as much fun!
Briar Rose is layered on Bazzill card stock.  The DP is by Bobunny and it's called Peacock Lane Tweet.  I just used the reversed side for the panels.  I wanted to enter this card into a challenge, but we weren't allowed to use any die cuts whatsoever.  Then I realized once I took the picture, that I had used my cricut for the flower.  Since I really like it on this card, I decided to leave it, and not enter the challenge.  I wonder if the Cricut counts as die cuts!  The middle of the flower is a Prima Mini Rose.

For this blog hop we are having a storybook trivia game.  Every  DT blog has a question about a disney character, and once you have figured out the answer, just post them on the SSD blog.  You will have a chance to win 3 of the new digi releases, providing you have all the correct answers.  So don't forget to check out all the DT blogs for your trivia questions, and see the other amazing Little Honey's!

So my question is about the Little Mermaid.

What did the Little Mermaid use as a comb for her hair?

Good luck ladies, see you tonight on the party blog!

Marilyn

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Marilyn! I sure hope I'm able to participate in the party blog tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, they are stunning! Gorgeous job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, these are so darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marilyn.. I love all your creations.. your colors are so cute.. love purple

    thanks for sharing,
    Sharette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wonderful projects as always Marilyn. I love that first card, the side bow looks amazing, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marilyn I love your new Sassy girls they are so cute! Are they really called Honey's? I always get a laugh out of that because it's part of my last name ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Such wonderful designer papers on both of them! And amazing coloring! I love your shading, especially on Ariel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your work is always SO stunning!! These are no exceptions! I love The Little Mermaid and I know the answer - yippee!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the design and papers you have used!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are gorgeous, Marilyn! love the colors you used on both of them :-) The DP are great and your coloring awesome as usual! hugs!!

    ReplyDelete