Saturday, September 4, 2010

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #74 - Pretty In Pink!


I loved this challenge, since Pink is a favourite color of mine, and I got to use this gorgeous image from Michelle Perkett.  She is called "Emma The Amore Fairy", you can buy her at Michelle's Etsy Store, and there are lots of digital images to chose from, have fun!

I am combining this challenge with three others, and they are:
Papertake Weekly - Just One.  You had to use 1 of something.  So you have the choice on my card, of 1 designer paper, or 1 cardstock, or 1 pinwheel, or 1 color.
PollyCraft - Add A Little Nature.  My nature is the flowers in the image, and the flowers I made with the DP, and the cardstock.
Tuesday Morning Sketch - Challenge #57.

I found a tutorial in "Cards" magazine to make the pinwheel, and I thought it went great with the nature theme, being outdoors and all.  The rose buds I also made from the left over papers from this card.  I then added diamond glaze to stiffen them, and make them shiny.  The circles were cut with the Spellbinder dies, and of course the sentiment is from Create With TLC.

I just want to remind you that there is currently a challenge running at Michelle Perkett's blog, the theme is "Hold On To Summer".  You also have the chance to win a $10.00 voucher to shop at Michelle's store.  I hope you'll join us, and good luck if you do.

So there you have it, I think she's quite cute all in pink, I hope you think so too.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great week-end.

Marilyn

6 comments:

  1. Amore is gorgeous all in pink Marilyn...she's one of my favourite Michelle images. Beautiful colouring, as always :)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhhhh....the pinwheel is adorable!
    Nice card.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. I love the roses! I commend you on the 1 of something. I wanted to play with that challenge, but I can't do one of anything!! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. I love the pinwheel and flowers. Great job. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely image Marilyn and I love the pinwheel. Thanks for joining us at PTW x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an absolutely gorgeous card. I adore the pinwheel, it is amazing. Your attention to detail is perfect. This is perfect for our Pretty In Pink Challenge at SSC.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete