Saturday, September 11, 2010

Truly Scrumptious Challenge #40 Get Knotted!


This is another image from Michelle Perkett Studio called "Candy".  You can find all kinds of gorgeous digital images at Michelle's Etsy Store.
Truly Scrumptious also provided a sketch for this challenge, and the added bonus was to add a knot some where on your project.  Take a look at the sketch!  It was a lot of fun to work with.


I decided to make this into an easel card, as it went well with the sketch.  The sentiment is from C.C. Designs.  The Boo's were cut with my Cricut, I used the Wildcard cartridge.  The designer paper is from last years Basic Grey halloween pack.  I layered the image on black Bazzill card stock, then used the EK Success corner punch on the orange cardstock, to frame the picture.  I also used the EK Success ribbon punch to thread the halloween ribbon threw the orange card stock.  The butterfly was cut using the Large Martha Stewart butterfly punch, then used MS glitter on the butterfly.  My added knot is the black ribbon at the top of the card.  To keep the easel card open I used a BoBunny halloween Ghost Brad, although it is hard to see it in the picture.

I am also entering the Incy Wincy challenge #58 - Celebrate!
Cute Card Thursday - challenge #129 Play On Words!
Tuesday Throwdown - challenge #16 Celebrate Fall!  The best way for me to celebrate fall is with Halloween!

Thanks for coming by, and have a great week-end!

Marilyn

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! I love the Halloween image and all of your pretty papers and embellishments.
    Hugs
    Jodi=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card :) Thank you fro joining us at Incy Wincy :)

    ReplyDelete