Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dare To Be Sassy Thursday - Shape Challenge, Use Circles!

Woo Hoo!  Time for another great challenge at SSD.  Get out those punches, dies etc.. use circles galore on your cards or projects.  Don't forget to use a Sassy Studio image.  If your haven't got one  yet, head over to the SSD store, there are many gorgeous sassy image to chose from!  You can find all the information about this weeks challenge on the SSD Challenge Blog.


I used the "Ghost" digital image, that was one of Lindsay's new October 1st releases.  What a great image to work with.

I certainly have plenty of circles going on here.  Obviously the card itself, the circles on the designer paper, and I used the Martha Stewart Optic Dot corner punch, to create the design on the outside of the background papers, I think they kind of look like "eyes'.  The flowers I made with tissue paper and Spellbind round die.  This is my new favourite flower, as you can tell by my previous posts...lol.  The sentiment is a stamp from C.C. Design.  I just added some black glitter to the letters.  I usually go for the scary on halloween, but even though she is a ghost, she is still sexy, so I made the card a bit on the "girly" side.  So out of character for me!

Other challenges I am entering are:

Lexi Creations - Challenge #24 Spooky!
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Challenge #112 Scary Creature.

So thanks for stopping by, I hope you have fun with our challenge, and I look forward to checking out your entries!

Marilyn

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Marilyn! That ghost is gorgeous and I love your flowers!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Marilyn, this is a lovely halloween card, really gorgeous and I love all the circles. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marilyn, this card is gorgeous! I love the way you used the corner punch around the circle mat! And I totally thought it looked like spooky eyes too! Your flowers are beautiful... I can see why they are a new favorite!

    ReplyDelete