Friday, October 22, 2010

Stamp Something - Sponsored by Sassy Studios


It's a digi challenge at Stamp Something this week, and it's sponsored by SSD.  This is one of the gorgeous images you can find at Lindsays Store

I paper pieced the bathtub, and used the same designer paper for the card.  It's by Basic Grey and it's from the Sugar Rush paper pad.  I used the Baby Blue stickles for the bubbles, and diamond glaze for the water.  I made the flowers with paper from My Minds Eye - Summer Papers.  The lace border punch is from Martha Stewart.  The gorgeous corner punch was a great find at the dollar store!  The sentiment is a freebie from Create With TLC.

I hope you will enter the challenge this week at Stamp Something, who knows you might be the winner of some gorgeous Sassy images.

Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment