Saturday, November 20, 2010

Cute Card Thursday Challenge #39 - A Sketch!


This was a great sketch to work with, and I used the newly released "Snow Family" images by the artist Michelle Perkett.  You can find all her new christmas images, and lots more at her Etsy store.  There is also a challenge currently running on the MPS challenge blog.  You can find all the info Here, and the theme is "Let's Be Thankful".  Hope to see you there!

Other Challenges:
A Spoonful of Sugar - Challenge #130 Distressing. I distressed the edges of the card stock.
Scrap-Creations - Inspired by a song.  Mine is "Let It Snow".
Tueday Throwdown - Challenge #26 Buttons and Bows.
Paper Playtime - Challenge #25 P.S. I Love You, (I love christmas).
One Stitch At A Time - Challenge #39 Choice Your Favourite Color, mine is blue (and red).
Top Tip Tuesday - Challenge #10 Buttons!! Buttons Galore.

Card Recipe:
Bobunny - Midnight Frost Collection Paper
Offray Ribbon
Glitter
Cuttlebug Snowflake edge Embossing folder
Bazzill Card Stock
Doodlebug Buttons
Martha Stewart Snowflake punch
White Flowersoft, for the snow
Sentiment from Kraftin' Kimmie
Bazzill Gems
White Frost Stickles

Have a great day everyone!

Marilyn

11 comments:

  1. Love it, Marilyn!
    If you wish, you should go to my blog and become a follower because I'm giving away a prize for my 1 year blog anniversary next week. I want you to be able to have a chance. This is not an announcement for blogland, it's only for my 21 followers and you. I will have a post soon as to what I'm giving away.Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Marilyn. Great combo of papers and colors. All your projects always have all the right finishing touches and are so well put together. Great Christmas card here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marilyn, this is gorgeous. I love how you colored the snow family. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marilyn, I love your Snow Family card, they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dont'cha just love this paper?? It looks fabulous with your snow image. Thanks for joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOoh this is so cute!

    This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Buttons Galore challenge this week - you can enter as many times as you like!

    Hope to see you there!

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so perfect, I love everything about it, TFS @ PPT Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so sweet and gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi x this is such lovely card x Thanks for joining us at TOP TIP TUESDAY x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card - fab image!

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Top Tip Tuesday for our 'Buttons' challenge :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, Marilyn! I love the image and the ribbon.
    Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete