Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I Won The Attitude Blog Award!


Wow, I was so excited to hear about this.  After spending the last week, sick and in a lot of pain, this was great  news!!  I also can claim a $5.00 prize at Digis With Attitude.  I also want to send a shout out to Mari, and Claire for nominating me!  I hope you will check out their amazing creations!

So I have to tell you three things about me, and then give the award to 5 other blogs with "tude".

1. I am always looking for new design shapes for my cards.
2. I love to make my own flowers, and use ribbon on my cards.
3. I love the journey from designing my card, to the finished product.  It never ends up the way I imagined it!

I have made many friends, and got so much inspiration from them, that it is so hard to pick the top 5.  I love them all, but here are my picks!


Thank you ladies for all your help and Inspirations!  Don't forget to pop over to Digis with Attitude to find out about your $5.00 gift certificate, and display your badge proudly on  your blog!

Marilyn

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Marilyn!! so very nice of you :-)
    Hope you are feeling better, take care plase! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Marilyn, how cool. That is the greatest looking blog badge, too. So glad you are back up and about! Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marilyn! Thanks for thinking about me when you chose 5 people to send this blog award to! I hope you're doing well now. I'll get this on my blog right away! Take care! Hugs....Kathy

    ReplyDelete