Friday, December 10, 2010

On The 10th Day of Christmas....


This is my Tag for the 12 Sassy Days of Christmas Challenge, and  I used the newly released "Nutcracker".  On the 10th day we had to use "10 Blings".  So I added 10 crystal gems around the edge of the New Spellbinder Beaded Circle Die.  I colored her with copics, and then used a smaller round die by Spellbinders to cut her out.  The green ribbon is from my stash.  I think she turned out quite nice!

Challenges:
Top Tip Tuesday - Challenge #13 Ribbon.
Moving Along With The Times - Challenge #76 Lots of Spots.

Card Recipe:
Beaded Circle Die by Spellbinders and Round Die
Crafts Gems
Cricut Card Stock
Sakura Glaze Markers
Offray Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!

Marilyn

4 comments:

  1. Hi, WOW this is super. I love the image and your colours are great. Thanks for playing along wit us on MAWTT Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful design. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday this week. Good Luck
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the image :)

    Thanks for joining in with our ribbon challenge this week over at Top Tip Tuesday :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous tag Marilyn. I love the colour and the bling! Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week. Pami x

    ReplyDelete