Monday, January 31, 2011

Catch The Bug Challenge – Create An ATC (Artist Trading Card)

Well, this was certainly a challenge for me, as I have never made an ATC card.  An ATC card has to be 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches, which is pretty small.  I really liked creating this ATC.  It took no time, I got to use up my scraps, and it’s a nice little keepsake!

                                       P1030065

The longest part about making this ATC was the coloring!  I colored this gorgeous little Bugaboo Stamp with Copics.  The red card stock was embossed with the Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder.  The sentiment is from Kraftin’ Kimmie.  So, that’s all it took to make the ATC, pretty awesome!

Other Challenges:

Pollycraft Monday – Challenge #78 Baby It’s Cold Outside!

One Stop Craft Challenge – Week 116 ATC’s Anything Goes

Karber Weekly Challenge – Challenge #23 Use Something Old (everything on my ATC is old)

Paper Playtime – Challenge #36 Digi Monday Anything Goes!

Thanks for coming by, and have a great week!

Marilyn

9 comments:

  1. Very very cute! Love the paper and the image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute ATC. I love the image and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is so cute. It looks like what everyone on the East Coast looks like this week. All bundled up. Thanks for playing along with Bugaboo this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marilyn!
    This is sooo sweet! I love the rich colors!! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug this week!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card, the image is adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marilyn this is just adorable! I'm in Michigan and I can tell you - THAT'S what I looked like yesterday (minus the carrot nose!) :)
    Thanks so much for playin' along with us for this weeks Catch The Bug "ATC" challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable I just love it! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug for our ATC swap! Thanks so much for also using a bugaboo image! I hope you will join us again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, beautiful coloring! And I agree - great little keepsake. Lovely colors and nice embossed background. Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug and hope you join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so stinkin' cute! I love this image and the embossing is perfect! Thank you for joining us at Paper Playtime! We hope you join us again!

    ReplyDelete