Friday, January 21, 2011

Catch The Bug Friday Mini Challenge – Anything Goes

                P1030003
Well, it’s last mini challenge with Bugaboo Stamps and the theme is Anything Goes, and I used “Stella and Gus” it’s the “One Person To Annoy” digital stamp.  They are just so hilarious, they make me chuckle every time I look at them!! 
I cut the shape of the card with the Cricut Wildcard cartridge, and inked the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink.  I used vellum and the Spellbinders beaded round die, and then dry embossed the circles, and then colored them with a white pencil crayon.  I wanted the white to really show threw.  Then I cut another beaded circle in blue and taped it to the back of the vellum one.  The pink lacy circle was cut with a Martha Stewart corner punch.  The mini roses are made by Prima.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC, and I love it with this image.  Then for a little bling, I added some pink pearls around the card.
Other Challenges:
Pollycraft MondayChallenge #76 Pastel Colors
Stamptacular Sunday – Challenge #94 Anything But A Square Card
Paper Sundaes – Challenge #52 Use Your favourite Challenge (I used #48 Anything But A Square Card)
Creative Cottage – Shaped Card
Do You Stack Up – Challenge #3 Think Pink
Paper Playtime – Challenge #34 Use The Word “Love”
Lexi's Creations – Challenge #31 Say It With Love
Papertake Weekly – Ribbon and Pearls
Thanks for coming by, and have a wonderful week-end!
Marilyn

25 comments:

  1. This is adorable! The image is supercool, lovely coloring. Love the colorcombo!

    Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card - love that image. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week - Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolute hoot. I love this image and you turned it into the sweetest card! I really like all the layers of circles, great card as usual Marilyn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! I love Gus and Stella... they are a glimpse into me and hubby's life in 20 or so years time I think lol....

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Card. Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful, like all those different dies you've used, gorgeous
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week

    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi marilyn! i love the image! thanks so much for joining us this week at DYSU! janna

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab card and such a cool image. thanks for joining our birthday challenge this week at Paper Sundaes.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is superb! Stella and Gus are probably my favorite characters from Bugaboo Stamps and you've done an exceptional job with them!

    We are so glad that you had the time to play with us during Bugaboo Stamps Birthday Celebration! We hope you'll be back to Catch the Bug with us all again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this image.. :) Way to "Stack Up" and bring out the PINK in your creation.. Thanks for playing with us at www.doyoustackup.blogspot.com can't wait to see what you create next week..
    HUGS
    Alison
    DYSU-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card! Such pretty details, and I love the shape.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gotta love that image! Thanks for joining in the fun at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is gorgeous! I love everything about it. Thanks for joining us at the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog for Birthday Bash Anything Goes Challenge! Good Luck! Hope to see you back. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Marilyn--please contact me at jcurry_3744@fuse.net because you won a Bugaboo image from our Birthday Blog Hop. If you do not have the clown image that I used last Saturday (http://www.sandyescreations.blogspot.com), that's what you will receive. If you have it, you may choose one of the Bugaboo images that I used this week. Please let me know! Congratulations--and thanks for playing in the Bugaboo challenges.

    Sandye/Bugaboo DT member

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these layers you used! There are so many fabulous shapes and they all work so well together, amazing job! Thank you so much in joining in on the Bugaboo Celebration and for taking part in our mini challenges! I can't think of a better way to have a party!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this one!! the pearls are a beautiful touch. I always love how you use those flowers, so pretty! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful creation Marilyn... love the colours and details! They are such a cute couple, eh! Thanks for playing at Do You Stack Up!
    hugs,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fabulous card! I think it's "love"ly. That couple is too cute, and you did a wonderful coloring job. Thanks for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime :) Hope to see you again soon!

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gus's socks with slippers crack me up every time! Love the circle shape of the card. Thanks for sharing with us at Paper Sundaes during our Birthday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What beautiful work! Thanks for sharing at the creative cottage hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. We are all i n love-ie mood at the moment

    Just like me and hubby!!

    kitten - DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the mix of blue and pink! Love that image from Bugaboo!!! LOL! Thank you for joining us this week at DYSU. xx

    ReplyDelete