Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Catch The Bug Wednesday Mini Challenge–Sketch

                  Becca

 

So, for today’s mini challenge at Bugaboo Stamps, I used another of the little girl images, and this one is called “Becca”.  I decided to use it for a 1st birthday card.  I made the sentiment using PSE.

I colored her with copics.  The designer paper is some I’ve aged for a while, so I don’t remember who makes it.  I stamped the balloons, then colored them with copics, and then added some paper glaze to give them depth and make them shine.  The flower border I picked up at Wal-Mart, it’s self-adhesive.

Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you tomorrow for Thursday’s mini challenge at Bugaboo Stamps.

Marilyn

6 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card Marilyn!! Your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks for joining in the Bugaboo mini-challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, Marilyn this is fun! I love your sketch card for the mini challenge, thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I just love it! Thanks for joining us for our Weds. Mini challenge, I love how your card looks with the sketch!! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling little girl!

    Gorgeous, gorgeous card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card! love your coloring! thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo birthday challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. youor coloring really fabulous woow...I love your card...really ADORABLE...I am joining too this Bugaboo sketch challenge my card is number 13,maybe you would like to see my blog, many thanks before :) hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete