Sunday, January 30, 2011

GREAT NEWS!

I have wonderful news to share.  I have been asked to become a DT member with CS Designs.  Chris Stern is the artist of CSD, and what a great honour it is for me to work with Chris, and her amazing digital designs.

At her store you will find Cute and Whimsical, to Art Expressions, and Asian, and a bit more.  Here are a couple of cards I made using Lulu, and Chloe And The Mushroom.  They are just gorgeous little gals!

               Lulu          Chloe and The Mushroom

For news and updates by Chris Stern visit her Doodle Pieces Blog.  She also has posted her projects using her art, and they are stunning!  You can also join our group on the Crafters Digital Art Center site (CDAC).

So, I hope you will check out CS Designs, I promise you, you will not be disappointed!  We have lots of ideas and plans, so be sure to check back soon, and see what we have in store for you.

Marilyn

1 comment:

  1. WoooHoooo! I'm so happy for you Marilyn. I noticed her images during the hop and thought they were fab. So glad you will be designing with them, look forward to seeing what you make. Chris is super lucky to have talent like you on the team! Big congrats my friend!

    ReplyDelete