Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Michelle Perkett Challenge #61–Anything Goes!

It’s time for our first challenge of 2011!  Now that the holidays are over, it’s time to relax, so we thought we would give you an easy theme for this week, which is “Anything Goes”.  So, the only rule this week is to use an MPS image and create anything  your heart desires!  The winner will be awarded an  image of their choice from Michelle’s Etsy Store.  Don’t forget to link up your post to the MPS Blog.


                    Magical Alchemy


I used “Magical Alchemy”, to create this New Years card.  This is one of my favourite older images of Michelle’s.  I couldn’t wait to color him up!  I colored him with copics, and used my new Spellbinders Octagon dies.  I used Tim Holtz Brushed Corduroy distress ink around the image.  Then I added some glitter to his hat, feather, and swirls coming from his hands with a Sakura glitter pen (hard to see in the picture).  the sentiment is mine, I created it with PSE.  I also made the buckle for the ribbon with the small octagon die.  Ribbon, pearls and designer paper are from my stash.

Other Challenges:
Sew Many CardsChallenge #38 New Things.
Paper Sundaes – Challenge #50 Something New.
Crazy Challenge - All Things New #48.

Have a great week everyone!  Good luck with the challenge.

Marilyn

5 comments:

  1. Your card is breathtaking. I love the buckle that you made.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful!! I love the brown & blue. Shelley :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marilyn your card is just stunning, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I like that diecut! Looks great with this image.

    Thanks for playing in our Something New challenge for Paper Sundaes!

    ♥ Lisa M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the ribbon & background DP! Thanks for joining us over at Paper Sundaes :)

    ReplyDelete