Monday, January 17, 2011

What A Cutie Patootie!

                Emma

This was originally going to be my entry for the Tuesday mini challenge at Bugaboo Stamps, but I just happened to notice they are giving  you an image to do the challenge with, so I decided to post it anyway, because she is such a cutie!

This adorable image is called “Emma”.  I just love the expression on her face.  I colored her with copics, and then layered the image multiple times using the Spellbinder round and scalloped dies.  The designer paper is by Autumn Leaves.  I used the Swirls embossing folder by Cuttlebug on the green card stock.  The sentiment I created using PSE.  To “bling” it up, I add pink pearls, and green gems around the image, and pink glitter on her sleeve and heart.  I also gave her pink pearls for ear-rings.

Other Challenges:
Sunday Sketch – Challenge #45 Sketch
Pile It OnChallenge #3 Anything Goes
Digi Doodles Shops Best – Challenge #142 Color Combo Pink and Green
Crafty Creations Challenge – New Beginnings
Karber Weekly – Challenge #21 Ribbon
Oh La La Creations – Challenge #71 Bling It On

I hope you are enjoying your week so far, thanks for popping in!

Marilyn

7 comments:

  1. Adorable, love the layers of circles, so pretty. And ya gotta love pearl earrings, so sweet. Great baby card Marilyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww sweet what a fab card, sweet iamge.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so sweet! Thanks for joining our pink/green challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

    Greetings,
    Katja (DDSB-DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, thank you for joining us at at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh this is very cute and I love the colours - even she is called Emma - just like me tee hee!
    Thanks for doing such great work with my sketch and for joining in with our challenge at Sunday Sketch and Stamp,
    best wishes to you,
    Emma.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow fabulous card love those colours so unusual
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww...sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete