Monday, February 7, 2011

Stamps R Us Challenge #14 Valentine/Love

I’m so thrilled to tell you, I was asked to join the amazing DT’s on the Stamps R Us Challenge Blog!  If you are unfamiliar with Stamps R Us, you can check out the site Here.  They have a challenge every two weeks, and it is posted on a Monday.  I hope you will check it out, we would love to see you there!

So, onto the challenge.  This weeks challenge is to create a card/project with the theme Valentine/Love.  We are being sponsored this week by the Digi Doodle Shop, and the prize is a $10.00 gift certificate for their store, how great is that!

We were lucky enough to get some digi’s from Digi Doodle to work with, and I chose the “Love Frogs” for my card.

                  Love Frogs

This is such a cute image, I love it!  I colored the image with copics.  The designer paper is by Basic Grey, and the card stock is from the Holiday Pack by DCWV.  I paper pierced around the image.  i kept it very simple, because I wanted the image to pop.

Challenges:

Paper Play – Week 5 Stamp It Out!

Simon Says Stamps – Love Is In The Air!

Raise The Bar – Challenge #52 Hearts!

Sew Many Cards – Challenge #42 Anything Goes!

Stamp Something – Digi Day!

I hope you will join us this week, and I can’t wait to see your cards!  Good luck, and have a great week!

Marilyn

5 comments:

  1. Marilyn, I just LOVE this....so cute and that little bow just tops it off. Glad you joined us on the SRU DT!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, love the image and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this!!! cute image and fabulous colouring! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card Marilyn. I love how you did the piercing around the DP and image. That's really clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this card, Marilyn!!! I love the fact that it's not traditional Valentine's colours, I love the frogs and the way they are coloured! LOVE IT!!! Thanks for playing along at Raise the Bar.

    ReplyDelete