Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Catch The Bug – Green With Envy/Sketch Challenge.

  Ava Fairy

Way back in January I won the big prize for their 1 year birthday blog hop bash, and it was a free stamp set a month for a year!  I’m still reeling from winning this amazing gift, and I have to say Bugaboo stamps are one of my FAVS!  So, this little cutie was one of my free digi’s, and she is called “Ava Fairy”.

The challenge this week was to use a the sketch provided, and use green on your card/project.  I kept the sketch simple, because I wanted the image to be the focal point.  The designer paper is from the Basic Grey Marjolaine Paper Pad.  I’ve been trying to make my cards using up most of my extra bits of paper, and that’s what I was able to do with this card.

Challenges:

Paper Playtime – Challenge #40 Digi and Anything Goes!

I Did It Creations – Challenge #43 Punches and Dies.

Scrap-Creations – Kids.

Papertake Weekly – Challenge #54 Anything Goes and Something Old.

Penny's Paper Craft – Going For The Green.

Flutter By Wednesday – Challenge #144 Anything Goes!

The Paper Variety – Let’s See Your Green.

Thanks for stopping, have a wonderful week!

Marilyn

21 comments:

  1. This is adorable. Love the shades of green and your wonderful coloring of this little fairy. So cool that you won that prize, too. I love to see people I "know" win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Marilyn!!!! I love the strip in the center with the brads and the shape you used for the center of the card - beautiful green plaid paper! Superb job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an awesome card. Thank you for joining us at IDIC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Marilyn!!! I love this! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's for our "Green" Challenge. Good Luck!

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautifully colored!! Sweet image!! Thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesday!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marilyn ... your creation is so adorable! Love the image and the brads! Thanks so much for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. We hope to see you again next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute card! you should play along with The Paper Variety this weeks challenge is green. www.thepapervariety.blogspot.com nope, not affiliated with them, just love their challenges and prizes...lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute!love your coloring! thanks for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! love the image you use and great coloring! Thanks for sharing your green card with us at The Paper Variety! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. omgoodness, I love her in green! Thank you for playing with Bugaboo this week! Joy DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an adorable card! That girl is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is too cute!! Love your card. Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww too cute, love that image :) Thanks for joining us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute card, Marilyn!! Your coloring is beautiful!! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute card! The coloring is great
    I have a give away over on my blog you might be interested
    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute card! Your coloring is perfection :). Thank you for playing at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card and colorings! Thanks for joining us at Flutterby!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable card.
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty this time, hope to see you again.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete