Monday, March 21, 2011

Priscilla’s Attitude – By C.S. Designs

                  Priscilla's Attitude

Happy Monday, I hope you all had a great week-end!  It’s time for another card using C.S. Designs.  This little gem is called “Priscilla’s Attitude”, I love the hands on her hips, having two daughters I can surely relate to that!!

Today I used copics on her hair and skin, but I used some left over designer paper to paper piece her outfit.  The designer paper on the card and outfit is from Minds Eye Summer Papers.  It was a freebie with Card Making and Papercrafts Magazine.  I love how it all just comes together.  The flowers are from Prima.  The sentiment is a stamp from Kraftin Kimmie.  The border punch is from Martha Stewart.

Challenges:

Sketch Saturday Challenge – Week 147.

Do You Stack Up – Challenge #11 Add A Bow.

Southern Girls Challenge – Use Flowers

Have a great week, and thanks for stopping by!

Marilyn

7 comments:

  1. Love the papers - they are sooo cute Marilyn - as is the sentiment - just is perfect for that sweet image. Great flowers and I especially love that polka dot ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and funny image, love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card Marilyn, love it and yours colourcombo is great
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Marilyn...looks just like me when I was younger lol Gorgeous papers, colours and layout :)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card Marilyn. Love that image, lol. I’m glad you joined us for the DYSU Add a Bow challenge & hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and cute image. Love those DPs. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Supercute card, so sweet colors.
    Thanks for playing with us at Sketch Saturday this week.
    Hugs, Bente

    ReplyDelete