Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Catch The Bug Challenge – Anything Goes!

                     Skelekinzs No Sunshine

The challenge at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog this week is Anything Goes!  I used a Bugaboo Stamp from the “Skelekinzs” set with matching sentiment.  My daughter and grand-son are coming next week for a vacation, and I haven’t seen them in about year and a half, so I figure that image describes how I will feel when they leave to go home!  It’s going to be wonderful to have a three year old running around.

I used copics to color the image, and then Spellbinder dies to layer the image.  the designer paper is from my scrap pile.  I used some glazing medium for the water.

Challenges:

City Crafters Challenge Blog – Week 51 Cheer Up!

Crafty Creations – Challenge #113 Rain Showers.

The Paper Variety Challenge – April Showers bring May Flowers.

The Outlawz Challenges – Sketch.

Have a great week, and thanks for poppin’ in!

Marilyn

12 comments:

  1. Awww, this is just adorable Marilyn! Love the image and your sentiment. Well done and thank you for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge. We love to see you, so come again! :)Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... so sweet! Love that sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Marilyn - I'm SOOOOOOO excited for you with getting to see your daughter and grandson soon!!! Now YOU get to do alot of hugging and cuddling too. This is just GREAT news!!! Don't be too sad though when they have to go - but enjoy every minute you can while they're with you!
    Love this little card - that image is adorable and I WANT that cute background paper!! Very cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done ... Thanks so much for sharing with us at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card! love the sentiment and that image too cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Variety :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, Marilyn. Just love this little image and sentiment and the way you've done the layout-beautiful. Have a wonderful time with your DD and grandson, I know you will enjoy the time together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Marilyn! I love this card - I know she will too - love the layout, your coloring is perfect and that sentiment is great! Bet your visit will be soooooo awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, so adorable! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge with your lovely work!

    Greetings, Saskia
    (guest designer)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply adorable! I love the colors and the layout...plus this image is one of my favorites! Thank you for playing along with us this week at the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog! I hope to see you play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so cute.. That image just makes me smile.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so cute! LOVE that image! Thanks for joining us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete