Sunday, April 17, 2011

Family Time!

It’s been a great week-end for my husband and I.  Our daughter Stacey and her son Owen (my grandson) are in for a visit.  Owen is going to be three next month.  He was so excited to come visit Grammy and Grampy in Montreal.  The first thing he told us when he got here, was that he took “two big planes”!  After they had gotten air born, he asked his mother why the plane wasn’t moving any more, ah the innocence of youth!

He is quite the character.  One morning he got up, and put on his rain boots, and his underwear over his pyjamas.  I just couldn’t resist taking a picture and sharing it.

                                                      P1030323

We’ve been going to the park, playing hide and seek, riding the bus, and building towers with Grammy’s rubber stamps, the perfect way to past the time on a rainy day!

   P1030344                   P1030347

P1030348       P1030351

This afternoon, I got out some ink and scrap paper, and showed him how to use the rubber stamps.  He did pretty good, he really liked the snow flake stamp, and all the colors he could make of snowflakes.  Of, course his favourite thing was lying on the floor and coloring with Mommy.

P1030332      P1030336

                                  P1030337

So, needless to say I won’t be entering any card challenges for the next two weeks, but I will be adding more pictures and stories of the wonderful time I am having with my daughter and grandson.

Marilyn

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic photos and have a good time!! What a joy to have your daughter and grandson there with you for a while!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marilyn...enjoy your time with your family. Aren't they precious at this age!! I'm lucky I have 3 of my grandbabies within visiting distance. I can understand how excited you are to have Owen visiting when you don't get to see him very often :)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marilyn! Hope you had a great time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marilyn it looks like you are having a wonderful time, enjoy your family!

    ReplyDelete