Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Sugar Bowl Challenge #57 Sketch.

                            Joy Sugar Nellie

I’m using another one of my new digital Sugar Nellie stamps, and I really love them.  So much detail, and wonderful to color.  This digi is called “Joy Sitting”.

I colored the image with copics, and then cut the image out, and layered it on cardstock, that has been cut with the Spellbinder dies.  The designer paper is from my new Sweet Fairy Paper pad.  The mini roses are made by Prima, and the other flowers are called Shimmer Flowers.  I’ve had these for ages, and I can’t remember who they are made by.

Challenges:

The Sugar Bowl – Challenge #57 Sketch and use Purple and Green.

By The Cute And Girly – April Challenge (Cute and Girly).

The Outlawz Challenges – Copic (Use Mix Mediums Copics/Chalk).

My Partner in Crafting Crime – Challenge #24 Layer It Up.

Mami Doodles – Challenge #23 Use a Punch or Die Cut.

Craft Your Passion – Challenge #52 Anything Goes.

The ABC Challenge – R is for Ribbon.

Stamp Something Challenge – Sassy Circles Something.

Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy the rest of your week-end!

Marilyn

13 comments:

  1. She is certainly a gorgeous image Marilyn. I love the bow with the flowers, it is beautiful.Haave the white srips of paper been embossed?...or did they come like that..they look have a fabulous design..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. Love the colours and the sweet image. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs, Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely & sweet card! That image is one of my favorites! Love the colros and the great details!
    Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine! / Sari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge this week

    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning :-) Thank you for sharing with us at My Partner in Crafting Crime, hope to see you again soon! Elaine PCC DT xxx
    P.S I have candy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card love all the details thank you for joining us at Craft your passion, good luck in the draw
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - love the colouring and
    the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Marilyn, great choice of papers. I too love to colour these digi stamps.
    Thanks for taking part in the Sugar Bowl challenge and good luck, happy crafting, Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card beautifully coloured, love image & finishing touches, thanks for playing along at MPPC. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for playing along with My Partner in Crafting Crime's 'layer it up' challenge! Good luck with the extra draws!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  11. So feminine and delicate! Many thanks for taking part in the Mami Doodles challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Amazing coloring! Such a beautiful card Marilyn! Just gorgeous! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! I'm amazed everytime I turn the page. You have a god given talet for creating, you match things up so well. I hope you sell these works of art, honey cause you could make a fortune. I enjoy looking at your web page and your litle boy is so cute, I have three and another one on the way.

    Cathy Tatum
    http://texas-scrapper-scrapbookpages.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete