Monday, May 30, 2011

Stamps R Us Challenge – Pets R Us!

Wow, we had a huge amount of entries for our last challenge, and they were gorgeous!!  This time our challenge is to feature an animal.  We are very luck to be sponsored for this challenge by K 'n K Designs, who very generously gave the DT images to play with.  I hope you will stop by her store and check things out, because there are tons of digitals to chose from, and all as cute and adorable as my “little Sheep”.

                    Little Sheep

I decided to be different and have the infamous “Black Sheep”!  I colored the face, ears and legs with Copics, and then used Black Fun Flock for the body and feet.  I used a bit of pink chalk for the cheeks.  The designer paper is from the Kioshi Paper pad by Basic Grey.  I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder on the green and pink designer paper.  The sentiment is a freebie from Create With TLC.

Challenges:

Tuesday Morning Sketches – Challenge #95

Scrap-Creations – 3 Different Designer Papers.

Digital Tuesday – Challenge #112 Add Some Texture.

Fab 'n' Funky – Challenge #74 Let’s all Go Cute and Cuddly.

Flutter By Wednesday – Challenge #156 CAS.

Creative Card Crew – Anything Goes.

Party Time Tuesday – PTT17 Animal Themed Project.

Hope you can join our challenge this week, and good luck!

Marilyn

8 comments:

  1. Oh, the black sheep of the family, what a great idea!!! This is too cute, love it. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little black sheep Marilyn!! Just looks so cuddly. Very cute card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - good luck at bugaboo digital stamps, Best Wishes Kitty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I LOVE the black sheep!! Cute, cute, cute!! Makes me think of the "baa baa black sheep" children's song. :) Fabulous coloring, and the sentiment is great for the little image. Thanks for sharing!!
    Katlyn
    K 'n K Designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Marilyn this is Absolutely Adorable! I love your fuzzy little black sheep! So Sweet! Wonderful Card!

    Hugs!
    Shannon 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marilyn your little black sheep looks soft enough to pet, what a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marilyn, this is adorable! I can so relate to the black sheep, being one myself! great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute Marilyn! Fabulous coloring and I love your papers!!
    Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete