Friday, June 10, 2011

Freebie Friday at Bugaboo Stamps!

Wow it’s Friday already, where has the week gone!  We’ve had some beautiful weather, but it’s starting to get humid, I can live without that!  The other good thing about being Friday is that it is “Freebie Friday” at Bugaboo Stamps.  Jodie (the owner) is releasing a set of digital images centered around “Clowns”.  My card features the “Clown Around Unicycle”.

                 Clown Around Unicycle

He is such a cutie!  I colored the image with copics, and then just layered it on card stock.  The red wheels were made with a punch by Martha Stewart.  I’ve had that punch for ages, and this was the first time it came in handy.  I just added red pearls to the centers for some bling.  The designer paper is from the Lauderdale Paper Pad by Basic Grey.  Of course, the sentiment comes from Create With TLC, a freebie from a while ago.

Don’t forget to check out the Bugaboo store, and grab your freebie, and while you are there do some shopping, there are many gorgeous images to chose from!  Have a wonderful week-end.

Challenges:

Sunday Sketch and Stamp – Challenge #58

The ABC Challenge – W is for Wish.

Papertake Weekly – Anything Goes.

Marilyn

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic card and the PERFECT sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your embellishments and the sentiment! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't look down far enough and came back to your blog to look again and found the bugaboo image you made into the adorable card. Love it. Cute cute embellishments. I love the punch and I am not familiar with this particular MS punch. Anyhooooo adorable and what a great job with being a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have missed some of TLC sentiments and went there to find your sentiment. Is it still a freebie.....can't seem to find it. ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card totally made me smile Marilyn! I love how simple, but striking it is. Plus that sentiment is spot on :) Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fab fun card!
    Thanks for playing along with Sunday Sketch & Stamp
    Sparkly Moo

    ReplyDelete