Saturday, June 11, 2011

Mo’s Challenge #86 Recipe For friendship.

                   Peaches

I’ve used the adorable “Peaches” image for my card entry this week at Mo’s.  I colored the image with copics.  I used the Martha Stewart Heart corner punch to make the doily behind the card.  It’s hard to see in the picture, but the purple doily has a shimmer to the card stock.  The designer paper is from the Graphic 45 paper pad, and I used the Romance embossing folder by Cuttlebug on the peach card stock.  The flowers are made my Prima.  I used a Sakura glitter pen on the butterflies.  This is a new color combo for me, and I love the purples and peach together, will definitely use it again.

Challenges:

Inspirational Card Sketches – Challenge #118.

Simon Says Stamp Challenge – Let’s Get Fruity!

Cute Card Thursday – Challenge #168 Pins and Pearls.

Sara Hurley – Challenge #42 Summer Theme.

Totally Paper Crafts – Challenge #70 Summer.

Sweet Stampin' Challenge – Food Glorious Food!

Totally Gorjuss – Challenge #84 Flower Power.

2 Sisters – Challenge #43 Theme 3-2-1

Lexi's Creations – Challenge #42 No Sentiment.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your week-end, and thanks for stopping by!

Marilyn

22 comments:

  1. Another fabulous card, Marilyn! Your colouring is just perfect and I love this image - so sweet! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card. I love how you colored this cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's beautiful Marilyn...love the colour combo (it has purple in it lol) and your gorgeous colouring :)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is gorgeous, love the colours, so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow Miss Marilyn! this is dooo SWEET! 8-) love your darling image and your coloring is just So Wonderful! Great dp's and color combo you chose too.. So Pretty!

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marilyn, This is just lovely! Your coloring is perfect, as is the rest of this beauty! Glad you shared it with us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Love your colouring, thanks for joining us at ICS this week.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my.... how fabulous is this? The image is so sweet and your colouring is perfect. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous card,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just so pretty Marilyn...!

    thanks for joining us at tpc...and good luck!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your coloring is perfect and the pins are cuties...
    Thanks for playing with us at ICS this week!!!
    ~Noor N. (June Guest Designer)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow wow wow! This is stunning and sooo cute too! I came by after seeing the "purple" card over at Bugaboo, but once I came here, I found I loved this card too!

    You've been on a roll and ALL of your projects have been WONDERFUL. So creative and full of inspiration!

    Thank you!!
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  13. Delicious!! Thanks for playing at Sweet Stampin this week! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Marilyn...I would never have thought to combine these colors...but I love the purple and peach together! They perfectly showcase this gorgeous little Mo Manning image!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's. Hugs.
    Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  15. Marilyn this is such a beautiful card, I love your doily and I almost bought that punch set earlier today! Wow :) I love the doily you made with it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Purple and Peach work great together. What a sweet card. The pearl pins just add to the sweetness!

    Thanks for entering Simon Says Stamp Challenge. --Renee, Simon Says Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a really cute card. Thank you for joining us at the 2 Sisters Challenge. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMGoodness this is GORGEOUS! I loooove the purple and peach together, this is soooooo pretty! LOve it Marilyn. Thanks so much for playing with us at Mo’s this week!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow, your card is absolutely beautiful. Just love your colour combo and your colouring is superb. Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  20. lovely card, thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! Your card is excellent! Love the coloring and all the details are perfect.
    Thanks for sharing it. ~~darling Ho~2SC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Marilyn, please email me ASAP at babynurseva@aol.com. In the subject line just put DP2.

    Thanks, Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete