Friday, June 24, 2011

The Outlawz/Promarkers Challenge

Happy Friday everyone!  It’s a holiday here in Quebec, so a nice long week-end for us.  This week on The Outlawz Challenges site, it’s everyone’s favourite “Anything Goes!  So as long as you use either Copics or Promarkers or even both, the sky’s the limit!

                  Fabiana (2)

This week I’ve used a digital image I  have had for ages, and all I know is the image is called “Fabiana”.  I wish I knew from where she came!  If you have any idea please let me know! 

I’ve used Copics to color the image.   You may have noticed that most of my cards have been purples and greens lately, why you ask?  Well, due to a postal strike here in Canada, my copics and refills are having a holiday, laying about in some postal facility!  Since I can only get copics online, I am stuck until the strike is over.  Good thing I like purple and green.

I’ve made a “Cross-Over” card, and you can find the tutorial here, on the Top Tip Tuesday challenge blog.  They are very easy to do, and I love that they have a pocket.  The designer paper is from a Martha Stewart paper pad.  I’ve used the round and oval Spellbinder dies to layer the image.  Since every fairy deserves a little sparkle, I’ve added some crystal stickles to the wings.  I’ve kept the card very plain, as I wanted the image to be the focal point.

                                  Fabiana

This is a picture of the insert.  I’ve made a tag, or you could use it as a book mark.  The sentiment is a freebie from Create With TLC.

So, don’t forget to head on over to The Outlawz, they have lots of challenges, one each day all running weekly. and some pretty fabulous prizes for each month.  Good luck!

Challenges:

Sweet Stampin' – Things With Wings.

The Corrosive – Challenge #121 Ribbons and Bows.

OSAAT – Challenge #67 Things With Wings.

A Spoon Full Of Sugar – Challenge #157 Ribbons and Bows

Top Tip Tuesday – Challenge #39 Cross It!

Creative Belli – Challenge #120 The Letter “G” (glitter).

Marilyn

15 comments:

  1. Marilyn,
    Your criss cross card is gorgeous! That little image and the sentiment are perfect. :)
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Top Tip Tuesday for our Cross It challenge.
    Hugs n' Happy Stamping...
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and image. Your colouring is fab! Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card thanks for sharing with us at SWEET STAMPIN'
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card with awesome coloring and designing! Love the colors you chose! Hugz, Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Marilyn! Your coloring is superb as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the purple & green are fabulous too! A superb card & love the tag in pocket. Cute image! Thanks so much for playing along with our Sweet Stampin challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great card! I love the colors and that bow is fantastic!! I linked over from Top Tip Tuesday where I've also linked up, hope you'll drop in!

    Hugs, antonella :-)
    http://quilling.blogspot.com/2011/05/wacky-wednesday-hug-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card hunny, love your image too! super cute, thanks for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday this week for our Cross it challenge, hugs Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous card,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous luv it...

    Don't forget to add it to our linking party here
    http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/06/beautiful-furniture-redo-pop-up-cards.html
    Maggie
    http://passionatelyartistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The lush green is so delightful! Thank you for joining us at the Corrosive Challenges by Janet! Hope to see you next week as well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant!! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this time xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just love everything about your card. The fairy image is fabulous. Thanks for sharing on the Belli challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh My Goodness....I sooooo love this. This is a keeper for my files to try and do. How am I missing some of your postings? haha I was away for a week...maybe that's the reason.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a cute card and coloring is awesome-thanks for playing along with the belli girls in our “g” challenge

    ReplyDelete