Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New Release Tuesday!

Hi everyone, hope you’ve all enjoyed your long week-end.  It was Canada Day on Friday, and the 4th of July, yesterday for my American neighbours.

Today, Jodie’s new release is "”Snowman Ornaments”, and what a blast they were to work with.  I chose to make tags with the images.

Ornament July 5

I used the Wonky Spellbinder dies to make the shape of the tags, and I add the “To and From” to the tags.  I colored them with copics, and used shimmer paint on the ornaments.  This was very quick and easy to do.  Don’t forget to check out the other samples from the DT’s, and then head on over to Bugaboo Stamps  to see what else Jodie has in store for you!

One Stitch At A Time – Challenge #69 Use A Digi.

Stamptacular Sunday – Challenge #118 Seeing Double!

Thanks for poppin in!

Marilyn

6 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Marilyn.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute - love the clean design.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these Marilyn! Great, simple design :-) Thank you so much for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have new candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful idea. I haven't seen the Wonky Spellbinders die, but I sure do like the way you used them. Otherwise, I might and did pass them by. I need to go take another look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful tags you made.
    Pretty funny images. Thank you so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week.
    Hugs Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute tags. Thanx for joining us this week at OSAAT. Hope to see you back again next week.
    Renee DT

    ReplyDelete