Saturday, August 27, 2011

Catch The Bug Challenge

We have another great challenge for you this Saturday at Catch The Bug.  Our theme is Warm Colors and Paper Piecing.  If your are like me you might have to Google this and see what warm colors are.  So to help you out they are REDS, ORANGES AND YELLOWS.  We hope you will join our challenge this week.  Have fun and good luck!

Stella Braless

So, my image this week is my all time favourite gal, Stella.  This is actually called “Stella Bra-less”.   I paper pieced the bra and hanger.  Stella is colored with copics.  The sentiment comes with the image.

Marilyn

Challenges:

Aud Sentiments – Challenge #35 Anything Goes.

Some Odd Girl – Paper Piecing.

6 comments:

  1. I need a lesson on paper piercing....this is so precise. I LOVE LOVE LOVE what you did in every way....papers, colors, layout. I have the image but no time yet to play with it. Secret to your paper piercing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Marilyn.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Marilyn, this is Fabulous! LOL What great image and I love the sentiment, couldn't help but chuckle out loud! 8-) love your card layout and fantastic paper piecing Lady!

    Hope you are having a safe and happy weekend!

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful Stella card! love the layout and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and funny card! Love your paper piercing and colors together! Hugz, Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMBO!! This sentiment actually made me LOL! This is awesome! Love the paper pieced bra and the colours you've used. So cool.

    Thanks for joining us over at Some Odd Girl for our 'Paper Piecing' challenge this week. Good luck.

    xo Lou Mac.

    ReplyDelete