Friday, August 19, 2011

Copic/Promarker Challenge With The Outlawz

Happy Friday everyone!  This week’s challenge on The Outlawz is “How Does Your Garden Grow”.  Remember you can use any image you like, as long as you use either Copics or Promarkers.  Good Luck!

Molly Moo

I’ve used an image from Bugaboo Stamps, and it’s Molly Moo – Sunflower.  I colored the image with copics, then layered it on cardstock.  The designer paper is from the Summer Days paper pad by Echo Park.

I hope you will join our challenge this week, thanks for poppin by!

Marilyn

Challenges:

Craft Us Crazy – Challenge #15 Anything Goes.

My Mums Craft Shop – Challenge #19 Summer Time.

Truly Scrumptious – Challenge #63 Lace It Up.

Digital Tuesday – Challenge #124 On The Farm.

8 comments:

  1. hi there, your card just made me smile,i love your card, great image and that paper is absolutely gorgeous...i NEED some ;-)

    thank you for joining us at MMCS

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect! So very cute and I'm in love with that DP!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Marilyn!! I love these bright colors, total eye candy : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun card Marilyn! I love the all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a wonderful Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Truly Scrumptious. Hugs
    Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is adorable Marilyn! great colors & coloring!!
    Thank you for playing @ Digital Tuesday this week!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card,love the colours....Thanks for sharing with us at Truly Scrumptious,hope to see you next time...
    Mandy x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card! Lovely bright colours and I love the cute image! Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious,
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete