Monday, August 8, 2011

Encore Presentation!

I hope you’ve all had a wonderful week-end, and it’s not been too hot!  It’s time for our bi-weekly challenge at Stamps R Us.  Our theme is to showcase your cards from previous postings.  No new cards allowed!  It doesn’t have to be a card that you have previously posted on our challenges, it can be any card or project you want.  Our prize is a Guest Designer spot for a future challenge.  We are still going to pick our Top 3.

Peaches

I’m showcasing a card I made using the image “Peaches” from Mo’s Digital Pencil.  I was quite pleased with how this card turned out.  We can’t wait to see what cards or projects you will share with us.  Good luck!

Marilyn

9 comments:

  1. Wow this one just jumps out and grabs you, how crisp and clean and the coloring is amazing, some day I hope to be at that level. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Very Pretty!! Your coloring is just outstanding and love how she's framed in the circle!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Marilyn!! Awesome coloring and I love your layout!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Marilyn, this has got to be the Sweetest card Ever! 8-) Your image is to Darned Adorable and you have colored her up so Beautifully! Love your perfect DP and fun card design too! Too CUTE! 8-)

    Hugs!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This card is awesome! Love the perfectly colored image and the fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the mo digis and she has done a great job with the fruit series. Now I'm the peach lover so I have to get crackin and do a card when I buy this cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Marilyn! Your colouring is perfect and I love the layout and papers you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ❤Hi!
    I just found your blog today, and became a new follower. Your work is beautiful! Thanks for sharing your lovely projects. I will check back to see what else you make. Please come visit my blog and be a new "follower" at my blog, too. I love making new friends.

    Hugs from Norway, Gry

    ReplyDelete