Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New Release Day At Bugaboo Stamps!

Hi, hope you’ve all had a wonderful week-end.  Looks like the humidity is finally tapering off, and in my books that’s something to sing about!

It’s also New Release day at Bugaboo Stamps, and today I am featuring “Raggedy Nurse”.

Raggedy Nurse

She’s so cute, and I love her wings!  As usual I colored the image with Copics.  I used the Spellbinder oval and scalloped dies to layer the image.  The white card stock was embossed with a folder from Cuttlebug.  I added some Martha Stewart glitter to the wings.  The sentiment is a freebie from Create With TLC.

I hope you’ll head on over to the Bugaboo store and check out the other New Releases in this line.

Have a great week!

Marilyn

Challenges:

Come And Get It Challenges – Colors Red, Black and White.

Paper Playtime – Challenge #53 Anything Goes.

OSAAT – Challenge #75 Anything Goes.

Challenge Up Your Life – Challenge #50 No Designer paper.

Crafty Catz Weekly – Challenge #95 Emboss It.

20 comments:

  1. It's amazing how everyone's cards for the nurse are so different and yet everyone of them are WOW to me and yours is no exception. I think I'm saving all of them for future reference. Loving the bold red, white and black you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute image and a great card, thanks for joining us at challenge up your life.

    greetings,
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too, too cute! Precious image and I really like the card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job on your card, adorable image!

    Thanks for joining in on the challenge this week at Come and Get It!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, the image is adorable, and I love the clean and simple design. Thanks for joining us at Come and Get It Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card super image, thanks for joining us for this weeks challenge at CRAFTYATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally adorable card! Love the iamge you have used! Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime for our anything goes challenge! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card and image! My DD is a nurse - this would be so perfect for her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta Love New Bugaboos! This is adorable! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Come and Get It!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card. The image is so different and nice. Angel of Mercy, isn't that what we call nurses.I like the combination of black, red and white. Thanks for coming to play at Come and Get it Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tolle Karte.
    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei CUYL.
    Liebe Grüße Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great card !!
    Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our 'anything goes' challenge . Good Luck !
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww what a sweet card for the colour challenge at Come and get it (Hazel, Guest Designer) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely Card and thanks for entering this week at Crafty Catz hope to see you next week

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMGosh this is one adorable creation, I love the papers and the image is adorable, Fabulous embossing too

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, for our challenge 95 Emboss it

    I have some Calorie free Candy if you are interested.

    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your angelic nurse, beautifully coloured and a fab layout too,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Currently in nursing school - I can see I'll have to go get this one ... Wonderful card all around!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super card, thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT and good luck, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty image! Lovely card! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute! I love the sentiment and the embossing is wonderful!!

    Thanks for playing along at Paper Playtime!
    Cheryl - Paper Playtime DT

    ReplyDelete