Saturday, September 3, 2011

Anything Goes Challenge With Catch The Bug!

It’s Saturday and time for another challenge at Catch The Bug.  Our theme this week is “Anything Goes”.  I hope you’ll join us this week. Good luck!

Tooth Fairy

I’m using the Tooth Fairy image for my card.  I popped up the wings with foam dots for a bit of a 3D effect, then added some glitter.  The embossing folder is called Diamond Trellis by Couture, and I used the dot folder by Cuttlebug. 

Marilyn

Challenges:

Digi Doodles Shops – Challenge #74 Fantasy/Fairy Tale.

Creative Card Crew – Anything Goes.

Hooded On Crafts – Challenge #6 Things With Wings.

7 comments:

  1. WOW really awesome color combo! And the tooth- fairy is really cute! Great card!

    Thanks for sharing with us at DDSC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. Really sweet image and I love the green and mauve.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this....all the textures and colors...I must case. haha...I do a lot of those with yours. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card. I love the purple and lime green. They have always been one of my favorite combinations. I also love the texture you've created with the embossing. Thanks for joining us at DDSC this week. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card has it all; great texture, pretty colors, and an adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, Marilyn! LOVE that purples and greens together with this cute image.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, very cute, love the button ribbon, thank you for joining us at The Digi Doodle Shop Challenge this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete