Monday, September 12, 2011

Catch The Bug Challenge – Feeling Punchy!

This weeks challenge at Catch The Bug is all about digging out those punches, and using them on your cards or projects.  If you are anything like me I’m sure you have tons of them!

KPT Hat Boy

The image I used for my card is Kid Pocket Topper - Hat Boy.  I colored the skin and hair with copics, but paper pieced the shirt and hat with some scraps of designer paper.  I used the Martha Stewart Checker Board Punch for a border.  The designer paper is by 3 Bugs In A Rug.

I hope you’ll join us again this week for our challenge, maybe you’ll be the lucky winner of some gorgeous Bugaboo Stamps!  Good luck!

Marilyn

Challenges:

C.R.A.F.T. – Challenge #119 Children.

Crafty Purple Frog – Birthdays.

Crafting For All Seasons – Challenge #9 Birthdays.

Little Red Wagon – Challenge #97 Die Cuts.

Paper Take Weekly – Anything Goes.

Jelly Park Challenge – Pass It On.

Stamp Something Challenge – Anything Goes.

Challenge Up Your Life – Challenge #52 Paper Piecing.

17 comments:

  1. I was just saying how I didn't have any birthday cards in my stash....your little boy is darling...love the checks and freckles and love how you staged him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great image! perfect for any boy celebrating that special day!
    thanks so much for joining our 'Pass it on' challlenge at Jellypark Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The checkerboard bunch is a new one to me. I can envision lots of possibilities with that one. Great little boys card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project , thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a second look on my part...I didn't notice the little animal faces on the bottom area....how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just adorable! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on being featured on Little Red Wagon! We hope you play along again sometime :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Was für eine zauberhafte Karte, danke für deine Teilnahme bei CUYL.

    LG
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute card! The boy looks really nice with his paperpieced t-shirt and his cap!
    Great job :)
    Thanks for playing with us at Challenge up your life

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is one fab image! Thank you for joining in at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Jellypark Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute & your colouring is perfect!
    Thank you for joining the Jellypark Friends challenge this time.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Marilyn!!! How are you? This card is the cutest! I love your papers, thanks for playing along with Jellypark!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty creation.Thanks for joining us at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge this time and good luck in the draw!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. My brother 's birthday on 7 October and nothing planned. He is only 8 year old and I hope this card will be best for him. This is so cute and your colouring is perfect!
    first aid items

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a good looking card i like the coloring . blue is my favorite.

    Plastic card
    Plastic Card printing

    ReplyDelete