Friday, September 23, 2011

Forever Night Challenge Blog and Bugaboo Stamps

Happy Friday everyone, I hope you’ve had a wonderful week, and were able to spend lots of time crafting!  Bugaboo Stamps is sponsoring the challenge this week at Forever Night Challenge Blog, and it is a “Harry Potter” theme.  So if you love Bugaboo stamps and want a chance to win some, head on over to Forever Night and join the challenge.  Good luck!

The Chosen One

For my Harry Potter themed card, I used 3 images from Bugaboo Stamps to create the scene.  The first is called Har-Repotter - The Chosen One, Magical Tidbit - Book Shelf, and Magical Tidbit – Cauldron.  They were all colored with Copics, and then I cut them out, and used dimensional tape to arrange them as a scene.  The designer paper is by My Minds Eye.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you like my Harry Potter card, and don’t forget tomorrow there will be another challenge on the Catch The Bug challenge blog, and more chances to win some Bugaboo Stamps.

Marilyn

Challenges:

Crazy Challenge – #85 Men Only.

Scrap-Creations – Anything Goes.

Tip Top Tuesday – Challenge #51 Time For Kids.

Crafts And Me – Challenge #53 Stripes.

My Mums Craft Shop – Challenge #24 Boys and Girls.

11 comments:

  1. LOL! This is just the cutest! LOVE IT.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab image, beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card I love the cute image and your layout thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THIS! Adorable image and wonderful colors and so crisp and bright and vivid. Excellent card and thank you for sharing it with us at Top Tip Tuesday for our "1 For the Kids" challenge.
    Good luck to you..
    Lisa x

    And remember, if you have a TIP you’d like to share with us crafters, just write it up in your post and then add TIP by your entry name and you’re eligible for the TOP TIPPER PRIZE as well. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a magically cute card. I love all things HP!

    Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week

    Lxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. TOTALLY TOTALLY TOTALLY LOVE This Marilyn!!!OMG..I want to EXACTLY copy it, but I wont' post...haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing in this weeks anything goes with going grey with scrap-creations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh what a great card! I am loving the scene you have created, and your coloring of the image is just perfect!

    Thanks for playing this week with Top Tip Tuesday:0)

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thats just so cute!! Great papers and love the image! Thank You for playing my stripes challenge at Crafts & Me x

    ReplyDelete