Friday, September 30, 2011

We’re Sponsoring Sketches By Carly!

This week Bugaboo Stamps is proud to be Sponsoring the challenge at Sketches By Carly.  If you are interested in winning more Bugaboo stamps head on over to Carly’s blog for the sketch and all the info.  Good Luck!

Birthday Fishes

For my card, using Carly’s sketch, it’s one of the new “Snap Shots” released today on Bugaboo Stamps.  Since it’s also Freebie Friday, Jodie is offering you the “Birthday Cake” snap shot for free.  Just head on over to Bugaboo Stamps, and see what else Jodie has to offer, you won’t be disappointed!

The image is colored with Copics.  I also used yellow Stickles on the flame and the fish spots.  The embossing was done with the Swirls and Dots folder by Cuttlebug.  The banner and buttons were made with the MFT (My Favourite Things) dies.

Thanks for stopping in!

Marilyn

Challenges:

Stamps & Fun-Creativity – Challenge #66 Anything Goes.

Lollipop Crafts – Challenge #50 Anything Goes.

OLLCB – Challenge #89 Punches/Dies.

There's Magic In The Air – Punches and Cuts (3 or more).

Birthday Sundaes – Challenge #28 Who’s Got The Button.

Deep Ocean – Challenge #9 Happy Birthday.

9 comments:

  1. Marilyn - I love this....I mean I REALLY love this. I have a weakness for anything to do with water, beach and fishing. I see your MFT banner and I WANT it. Super fun card. My birthday is in March if you don't use the card by then...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! the design is just perfect for this cute image. Great card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Marilyn your card just couldn't be any cuter! I love Bug A Boo stamps, it's been too long since I've played with any...

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic card ,love the colours and gorgeous bunting
    thanks for joining us at ooh la la and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marilyn!:)
    This card is so cute!! I love this image and all the embossing!

    xxCARLYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card, I love the clear colours! Thank you for sharing this with us at stamps&fun=CREATIVITY.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at OLL this time and look forward to seeing you again. Good luck in the draw. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a nice card! I Love the colours and the image is really fun.
    Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean this forthnight
    Cinzia xx

    ReplyDelete