Saturday, October 1, 2011

Anything Goes Challenge at Catch The Bug

Hi, and happy Saturday, I hope it’s been a good one so far.  This weeks challenge at Catch The Bug is everyone’s favourite, “Anything Goes”.  So have fun, and I look forward to seeing all the wonderful cards/projects that are posted.  Good luck!

WCMDScarletteBadge

Today is also World Card Making Day, and Bugaboo Stamps is offering a free digital image so that you can make a card to celebrate.  We will be having two link ups on the Catch The Bug challenge blog.  One for the “Anything Goes” challenge and one for “World Card Making Day”.  So you now have two changes to win some fabulous Bugaboo Stamps.  Just remember you have to use the freebie for World Card Making Day.  Have fun!

Bobblehead Giraffe

I’ve created a card using the “Bobblehead Giraffe” by Bugaboo stamps.  This card was for my daughters friend who just had a baby, a little girl named Cassandra.  I colored the giraffe with Copics, and then layered the image using the Spellbinder oval and scalloped dies.  The flowers were made with the Tim Holtz tattered Florals dies.  The designer paper is by 3 Bugs In A Rug.

Have a great week-end!

Marilyn

Challenges:

Crafty Sentiments – Banners/Flag.

Party Time Tuesdays – PTT#35 Anything Goes.

Paper Sundaes – Challenge #88 Anything Goes.

Crafts And Me – Challenge #54 Flowers.

Penny's Paper – Challenge #63 Anything Goes.

Whimsical Wednesdays – Anything Goes.

Cute Card Thursday – Challenge #184 Animal Crackers.

8 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE!!! I love the cute giraffe, banner, and that wonderful paper! Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and just adorable! Love that banner too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is so adorable, such a pretty card!
    many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week,
    have a great weekend, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! This is SO CUTE!!!! I am in love with it, and I think I am going to have to copy this! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card
    thank you for joining us this at Crafty Sentiments this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS job with your card!I LOVE the little banner and image,TO CUTE! Thanks so much for playing along at Whimsical Wednesdays!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo sweet, love the image & the DP is perfect!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought I had missed leaving a comment and I did. I LOVE LOVE this card. And, I MUST do one like yours. Thank you so much for the inspiration and something wonderful to CASE.

    ReplyDelete