Saturday, October 22, 2011

BOOOOOOO…………

I have to say my favourite time of the year (holiday) is Halloween.  I love to see all the kids in there costumes.  I especially love the scary ones, ghosts, goblins and zombies.  The scarier the better, and I have been known to scare a few trick or treater’s in my day!  Anyway, with that in mind our theme for this week at the Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog is Halloween. 

Bugaboo - Ghost

I’ve used an image from Bugaboo Stamps called “Goofy Ghost”.  I computer generated the Boo sentiment as part of the image, and then added some black stickles to the lettering.  There is also black and orange stickles on the bowtie and heart.  The designer paper is by Echo Park called Apothecary Emporium.  The black dripping goo is a border punch by Martha Stewart.  The ribbon and little bat are finds from the Dollar Store, and the twine is by We R Memories.

I hope you’ll join our challenge this week.  Thanks for “flying” by!  Enjoy your week-end.

Marilyn

Challenges:

Hooked On Craft Challenge – #10 Something Spooky!

Creative Stamp Friends – #36 Halloween.

There's Magic In The Air – Halloween Colors.

Magical Monday Challenge – Halloween.

Creative Card Crew – Spooky Fun.

Digital Tuesday – Challenge #133 Happy Halloween.

Papertake Weekly – Spooky Hues.

11 comments:

  1. Totally love your card and I think that ghost is my very favorite!!! Also, love love your school color card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous card Marilyn.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello a very beautiful card, the design is gorgeous.

    Thank you for your participation at Creative stamp Friends.

    A nice greeting Andrea from germany

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card Marilyn...love the layout and the papers are perfect!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marilyn, what a wonderful card! Great patterned paper and the little bat is adorable! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card. That web paper is awesome. Love the cute ghost.

    I miss all my friends from MPS. I actually got to see Michelle today. I am visiting my daughter who lives near her, so we had lunch together. It was really good seeing her.

    Awesome card.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Love the web paper and the punched border is so perfect for a halloween card.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is the cutest ever!!! Great job!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally FAB card for Halloween, that image along with the papers and design look terrific thank you for joining our challenge at Digital Tuesday this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card ;o)
    Love the image ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is great fun - a really wonderful creation!
    Thanks for sharing us at Creative stamp Friends,
    Michi

    ReplyDelete