Friday, October 28, 2011

Holy Cow!

Today’s freebie Friday is a cute little image called “Holy Cow”.  You can grab this at Bugaboo Stamps today. 

Holy Cow

I love this image, so many possibilities.  I paired it with the sentiment “you’re how old” for a birthday card.

The shape of the card was created with the large Spellbinder dies.  I took the biggest and just folded it in half for the base card.  The image is layered on the regular Spellbinder dies.  I colored the image with Copics, and used MS glitter for the wings.  The flowers were made with the MFT daisy dies.  The designer paper is by My Minds Eye, and the ribbon I picked up at Wal-Mart.

I’m glad you took the time to pop in, have a great week-end!

Marilyn

Challenges:

Crafts And Me – #58 Winter Blues.

Little Darlings – #10 Not A Square.

Simon Says Stamp – Anything Goes.

The Paper Shelter – #37 Anything Goes.

Lollipop Crafts – #54 Embellish It!

11 comments:

  1. WOW.....love everything about this card....incredibly cute cute cute....I love those MFT flower dies....would love to have them...so crisp looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and funny and perfect! I love everything, Marilyn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! I am in love with the shape of this card, and all the details are "moo-valous"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Marilyn!! It made me smile in a very erm....dramatic (!) day!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marilyn
    I love your card look amazing. Great colours.
    Thanks for joining us at
    Lollipop Crafts.
    Good Luck!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card love your image and colour choice. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card Marilyn.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! Love the dies you used for the card shape.
    Thank you for joining us for the Little Darlings Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card, fabulous cute image and colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!! Cute image.
    Thank you for joining us at Little Darlings for the NOT square challenge.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete