Thursday, October 20, 2011

Swap Challenge With Do You Stack Up!

So today the DT members with Catch The Bug are joining the DT members of Do You Stack Up Challenge blog, and the theme for this weeks challenge is “Trees”.  Hop over to the Do You Stack Up blog to get all the details for the challenge, and your chance to win more Bugaboo Stamps.

AKV Earth Day - Hug A Tree

So I’ve used the digital image "AKV Earth Day - Hug A Tree"  for my image.  I colored the image with Copics, then I added some Flower Soft for the leaves.  Sticking with the tree theme, I used designer paper from the Lime Twist paper pad by My Minds Eye.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.

Marilyn

Challenges:

CES Challenges – #58 Forever Autumn.

Fussy and Fancy Challenges – Fall or Halloween.

Stampin' For The Weekend – Colors Of Autumn.

11 comments:

  1. Love the tree on this great card - thanks for joining us at DYSU this week.
    Denise (DYSU DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRECIOUS! Love the addition of the flower soft and the ribbon treatment is great!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable and your tree is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so darling...I want to do one just like it! I missed this image so it's going on my wish list...so so so darling...and I love your anchor pirate card...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, Marilyn, This is such a sweet card! I love the pretty flower soft on your Fall tree!
    Thank you for joining our Fussy and Fancy "Fall or Halloween" challenge!
    Warm Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Real cute card, love the papers!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - a gorgeous card - love the foliage on the tree! Thanks for joining us at CES this week, Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super adorable card. i love the ruffled ribbon and the fun flock on the tree. So glad to have you on the team as a GDT for DYSU!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card!! Love the tree top, it adds a lot of dimension and interest. thanks for joining us at DYSU this week. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is just ADORABLE! I love the colours, the DP, and the flowersoft on the tree! Thanks so much for joining the DT over at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete