Saturday, October 8, 2011

Trick Or Treat – Anything But A Card!

This weeks challenge on the Catch The Bug blog is to create a project for Halloween.  No cards this week ladies!  I found a tutorial for making vintage Halloween projects, and I adapted it to fit my needs. 

Bugaboo Wands

I made these two wands using the Bugaboo images “Halloween Brat – Pumpkin, and Goofy Ghost – Moon and Star.

Hween Brat - Pumpkin

This wand uses the Halloween Brat image, which I colored with Copics, and then used Black and Orange stickles for the sparkle.  The designer paper is by Graphic 45.  The border punch is by Martha Stewart.  The little broom and black cat are dies I picked up at the dollar store.

Goofy Ghost Moon and Star

This is the Goofy Ghost image, which I just used C1 Copic to shade the ghost, then a bit of stickles for the heart.  The banner I made myself, and the letters were cut with the my Cricut.  The weird little spider is also a die cut from the dollar store.  The DP is also by Graphic 45.

I hope you’ll join our challenge this week, I look forward to seeing all the scary Halloween projects.  Have fun and good luck!

Marilyn

Challenges:

Come And Get it Challenges – Happy Halloween.

I Did It Creations – Challenge #75 Halloween.

Hooked On Crafts – Challenge #9 Anything But A Card.

KB Cute Monday – Challenge #29 Halloween.

Lollipop Crafts – Challenge #51 Halloween.

The Paper Shelter – Challenge #34 Halloween Party.

Simon Says Stamp – Sparkle and Bling.

Tuesday Throwdown – Challenge #69 Halloween.

Craft Your Passion – Challenge #79 Anything Goes Plus Ribbon.

11 comments:

  1. I love these! How cute they are and how creative YOU are to think of making something like this! The images are great and colored so nicely, the die cuts are adorable and the papers are ribbons are so cute. Thank you for joining us at I DID IT CREATIONS CHALLENGE # 75! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creations Marylin :-) I never saw Halloween wands before and these are gorgeous !! Very creative ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much fun are these??!! LOVE em !! Amazing job on her little punkin' costume!! So awesome to be on the team with you this week ~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. These will be too fun on Halloween. I like the goofy ghost and his great little dollar store spider. Thanks for joining in on this week's Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how fun are these creations, love, love, love... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous Marilyn.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word!! These are such fabulous designs!! LOVE the images and sparkle!! So clever!! :) Thanks so much for joining with us at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge this week!! Hope you will join us again! *Vicki* - Oct GDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these are just the most fun!! Lots of cool elements to them Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great decorations - adorable. Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Craft Your Passion.
    Hugs,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome projects Marilyn! Love these wands, they turned out great.
    Thanks for joining us at Hooked On Craft Challenges, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful spooky project of yours and so super cute! Thanks for joining our halloween party over at the PaperShelter.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete