Friday, November 18, 2011

Free Friday – Old World Santa!

This weeks freebie Friday features the image “Old World Santa”.  You can pick this image up for free at Bugaboo Stamps.  While you are there check out all the fabulous images Jodie has to offer!

Old World Santa

I think he’s just adorable, or maybe handsome!  I colored the coat, tree trunk and skin with copics, but add black Flock to his coat, and Liquid Applique for his beard and hair.  Then I used the Vintage Christmas Flower Soft for the tree.  The designer paper is from the Wonder paper pad by Authentique.  I’ve used the MS border punch, and an MS snowflake punch, and a Cuttlebug die for the corner.  The sentiment is also by Bugaboo Stamps.

Have a wonderful week-end!

Marilyn

Challenges:

Totally Gorjuss – #106 Christmas Traditions.

Stamptacular Sunday – #138 punch It!

Crazy 4 Challenges – C4C113 Triple Threat Card.

Paper Sundaes – #95 Digital Images.

Craft Your Passion Challenges – #84 Let It Snow!

Hooked On Crafts – #12 Something Punched.

My Mum's Craft Shop – #32 Mix And Match It!

The Paper Shelter – #40 Snowflakes.

Truly Scrumptious – #70 Christmas Project With Pearls or Vintage.

Digital Tuesday Challenge – #137 Christmas Time.

13 comments:

  1. Outstanding job. I see the flower soft. I have had some for over a year and haven't used it or thought about it till I saw your wonderful card. OK...need to get the stuff out. Wonderful job as ALWAYS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am in awe of all the detail that you have in this -it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - the flower soft you used on the tree just ROCKS! Awesome layout and papers too! Terrific work!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute, I love your card! I love all the wonderful detail with the liquid applique and Flower Soft, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - love the papers
    Thanks for taking the challenge with MMCS
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Santa. Thank you for sharing along with the Totally Gorjuss crew.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So wonderful card Marilyn,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at stamptacular sunday and I wish you luck on the challenge. Hope we see you soon again at stamptacular.

    Hugs,
    Heleen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card..... sweetie and I love the image you have used….. Thanks for joing at TPS this week…and good luck.....

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww this is gorgeous love the santa image thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! I love your papers and your Santa is too cute!
    Thanks for joining us at Hooked On Craft Challenges, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous papers and that cute cute Santa. Thanks so much for joining us at Hooked on Craft.

    ReplyDelete