Saturday, November 12, 2011

It’s In The Pocket!

We have another great challenge for you this week at Catch The Bug, and the theme is “It;s in The Pocket”. Just create a card /project featuring some type of pocket.

MLSM - Car

I’ve used the adorable My Little Sock Monkey – Car, and featured a pocket as the card.  I colored the image with copics, and added some Stickles on the hat and car. 

So when you pull on the ribbon, the tag slides out (kind of like driving), and there is a hidden message underneath.

MLSM - Car Open

Cute eh!  The green panel was embossed with the Gears folder by Cuttlebug.  Then I used a black sharpie to draw on the faux stitching.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you’ll join us this week!

Marilyn

Challenges:

Anything Goes Challenge – #53 Stitches Real or Faux.

Paper Crafting Journey – #23 Embossing.

Crafty Purple Frog – #28 Use Orange.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Marilyn! I haven't made one of these cards in a long time. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card very very cute and one of my favorite imags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Marilyn.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge!
    kaos

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! love the colour combo..

    Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge blog this time. If you are interested I have some blog candy up for grabs Posh Cat Crafts
    Hugs
    Tamara
    Anything goes DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwwwwwwww love it! so darn cute!! Thanks for joining the Anything Goes Challenge this week, hugs Samantha (Guest Designer)
    Ps I have candy on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eye catching work you done. That green colour is totally spectacular and as per my blog tour experience, orange is one of the best colour in art work and artists give first priority to orange color for colouring.
    first aid kits at work

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card. Very sweet. Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes

    ReplyDelete